A Home With a View
Our location offers the perfect blend of urban amenities, retail, dining, and activity all within walking distance of your front door. With the metro nearby, Adams View is a great launching point for getting anywhere throughout the city and surrounding metropolitan area quickly and conveniently.
Adams View offers oversized, spacious apartments with separate living and dining areas. Most units feature:
- All new kitchens featuring granite countertops, wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances (including microwave and dishwasher), gas range, garbage disposals and separate pantry. Select Units include breakfast bars.
- All new European inspired bathrooms featuring new stone tile floors, new tile walls, a designer console, and new fixtures.
- New windows providing panoramic views, expansive glass, and an abundance of natural light.
- Hardwood flooring throughout.
- Spacious and flexible open floor plan
- Individually controlled HVAC units
- Full size washer and dryer in each unit
- Ample closets and storage space
- Private patios in some units
- Prime location with access to downtown
- Walking distance to local shops/restaurants
- Impressive lobby with modern lounge areas, free Wi-Fi, new security system and reception area.
- Roof deck facing the Washington National Cathedral and downtown DC with barbecue gas grills, granite countertops, stainless steel sink, patio furniture, dog wash station
- Pet friendly
- Controlled access with security cameras
- Laundry room
- Receiving room
- Bike storage
- Fitness room
- Onsite management
- 24 HR emergency maintenance
- Metro Stops: Cleveland Park Metro Station, Tenleytown Metro Station
- Bus: Metro bus and Circulator (Less than a block away)
- Airports: RonaldReagan Washington National, Washington Dulles International (8 Miles & 26 Miles Away Respectively)
- Highways: Easily accessible to I-95, I-395, I-295, George Washington Parkway, Rock Creek Parkway and the Capital Beltway (entrances less than 3 miles away)
- Other transportation: Capital Bikeshare located between Idaho Ave & Newark Street and Zip Car located at 3030 Wisconsin Avenue (Only 2.5 blocks away)
Schools & Universities
- Elementary Schools: National Cathedral School, Eaton Elementary School, Alice Deal Middle School
- High Schools: St. Albans School, Maret School, Woodrow Wilson High School
- Colleges/Universities: Georgetown University, American University, Howard University & more